Take Charge of Your Health
Public health, YOUR HEALTH, is our business. If you need health care
services or some tips to leading a healthier lifestyle, we're here for you.
- Nestle NESQUIK Chocolate Powder
- SimplyThick warning to include all infants
- Recreational Water Illnesses
- West Nile Virus - No
cases in Sedgwick County yet, but you can prevent WNV by
avoiding mosquito bites. Here's how.
- Salmonella - A multi-state outbreak
stemming from live poultry is occurring in the United States.
Health Department is working for You
- 18,000 immunization clinic encounters.
- 40 worksites participating in wellness programs.
- Nutrition education provided to 93,126 WIC clients.
- 16,271 dental screening encounters.
- 87% of Healthy Babies clients attending prenatal care visits
within 45 days of enrollment.
1900 E. 9th St.
Wichita, KS 67214
Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance and self-pay based on a sliding scale accepted as forms of payment for services rendered.