Sedgwick County...working for you


  • Director Annette Graham

    Annette Graham

    p. 316.660.1990

    2622 W Central, Suite 500
    Wichita, KS 67203

  • Housing

Housing Department

Section 8 (Housing choice Voucher) Program

The Sedgwick County Housing Authority's jurisdiction for Section 8 rental assistance is for Sedgwick County (outside the city limits of Wichita), all of Butler County and all of Harvey County. We DO NOT offer assistance for inside the city limits of Wichita.

We take applications in our office on the third Tuesday of every month from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. We are located in Wichita at 2622 W Central, Suite 500.

All adults age 18 and older will need to be here on Application Day and bring their valid state-issued photos IDs. For all members of the family (all adults and children) you will need to bring:

  • Social Security Cards
  • State-Issued Birth Certificates
  • Proof of all income (wages, unemployment, social security, disability, child support, cash assistance and/or food stamps)

We do have a waiting list of 6-24 months.

The City of Wichita has its own Housing Authority and if you are interested in receiving Section 8 rental assistance or public housing inside the city limits of Wichita you may to contact:

Wichita Housing Authority
332 N. Riverview
Wichita, KS 67203

For information regarding community resources please call 855.200.2372.

Sedgwick County...working for you

Mission: To assure quality public services that provide for the present and future well-being of the citizens of Sedgwick County.