Beating the Blues
Beating the Blues is a computerized Cognitive Behavioral Therapy program available at no cost to Sedgwick County residents. Beating the Blues is evidence-based treatment proven to help reduce depression and anxiety. This online resource offers eight weekly sessions and is accessible anywhere with an internet connection. Sessions are confidential and private. Call 316-660-7618 or e-mail BeatingtheBlues@sedgwick.gov today to set up an orientation at your convenience.
The Key to Beating the Blues is at You Fingertips
Beating the Blues is proven to help reduce your depression and anxiety. This online resource offers 8 weekly sessions that empower users to take an active role in their own care.
- Accessible anywhere with an internet connection
- Confidential and private
- Coaching support
- Move at your own pace
- Experience less anxiety and depression
- No cost
How to Begin?
- Contact a COMCARE Beating the Blues coach at 660-7618 or
- Email your contact information to BeatingtheBlues@sedgwick.gov or
- Ask you doctor about a referral. Call 660-7618 to provide contact information for the person being referred.
What did others say after using Beating the Blues?
“People should really give it a try. I have been in therapy before, but not until Beating the Blues have I been able to see how my thoughts and behaviors affected my feelings.”
“I really like it because I get to think about my responses and not come up with something on the spot like I would in a therapist’s office.”