This Week in Sedgwick County
Board of County Commissioners
- Following a discussion regarding recent actions by the Executive and Legislative branches of State government, Commissioners voted to recommend residents and businesses adhere to the Ad Astra Plan and increased public gatherings to 20 people.
- Commissioners set a public hearing for Wednesday, June 10 to consider the County’s application for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds through the State of Kansas.
- Grant funds may be used for economic development.
- A Resolution revising the grant application and award policy was adopted.
- The primary change to these policies will allow the County to apply for CDBG funds.
View the meeting here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3b5l0RLAD0
For questions, contact Public Information Officer Kate Flavin at (316) 660-9370.