This Week in Sedgwick County - April 21, 2021
Board of County Commissioners
- Commissioners approved an island annexation for the City of Andale.
- A resolution establishing a Foreign Trade Zone fee schedule was adopted.
- A resolution authorizing an application submission to the Foreign Trade Zone was adopted and will be submitted to the U.S. Foreign Trade Zones Board.
- Board appointments: Joanna Kilgore, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Advisory Board; Rev. Dave Fulton, Neil Gutherie, and John Ryan, Mental Health Advisory Board; Janet Frederico, District 3 Citizens Advisory Board; Comm. Sarah Lopez, Wichita Area Metropolitan Planning Organization.
- Friday and Saturday, April 23 and 24, take advantage of Environmental Resources tire waste clean-up event. Sedgwick County residents can drop off old, unwanted tires from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Sedgwick County West Yard, 4701 S. West Street. This service is offered at no cost.
View the meeting here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy1qsedHMGA
For questions, contact Public Information Officer Kate Flavin at (316) 660-9370.