This Week in Sedgwick County - July 21, 2021
Board of County Commissioners
- Commissioners proclaimed July 21, 2021 as Rudy Love Day.
- Appointments: Ms. Janet Federico, Ms. Patricia Houston, Community Corrections Advisory Board; Ms. Ashlyn Riggs, Sedgwick County Third District Citizens Advisory Board
- A zone change from RR Rural Residential to GC General Commercial and from RR Rural Residential to SF-20 Single Family Residential was approved.
- Commissioners approve the terms of the amendment to the Government Services Agreement for Animal Control Service and Enforcement by and between Sedgwick County and the City of Bentley.
- A report regarding COVID-19 Fiscal Response was approved.
- The first American Rescue Plan Act Spending Plan was approved with the exception of one item regarding court backlog and associated space needs. This will be discussed and voted on during a special meeting on Tuesday, July 27.
- Commissioners approved the purchase of seven ambulances with upgrades and approved the transfer of funds from fleet contingency to fleet operating budget.
- No binding action was taken following Executive Session. County Manager Tom Stolz read a statement regarding Sedgwick County EMS.
View the entire meeting here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHMEGBootBE