Sedgwick County American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Feedback Request
Sedgwick County will receive $100,235,109 from the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) that passed earlier this year to continue our recovery from the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. We need your help to determine the best ways to use these funds. The funds can provide financial support to individuals, families and businesses, and cover specific costs for schools and local governments.
The next page lists a wide range of options, including:
- efforts to decrease spread of the virus and bring the pandemic under control;
- keeping government services open;
- making improvements to water, sewer and broadband coverage
- providing grants or loans to small businesses and non-profits to help them remain open; and
- providing important health, human and social services to those in need.
Your participation in this brief survey will help the Sedgwick Board of County Commissioners develop an effective spending plan that focuses these funds where they are needed the most.
If you prefer to participate by phone, or would like to request a paper copy be mailed to you, please call 316-660-7591.
Please complete your survey by June 30, 2021