Request an On-Site Vaccine Clinic
Thank you for your interest in hosting a COVID-19 vaccination clinic at your organization or workplace. Sedgwick County Health Department offers several options for you to consider.
OPTION 1. Host a SCHD mobile vaccine clinic at your workplace or organization — SCHD is excited to partner with employers, schools, churches, event centers, nonprofits and other organizations in order to get people vaccinated throughout our community. Our planning staff works with host organizations around the county to arrange mobile vaccine clinics, and we provide the vaccinators and support staff needed to execute a successful event. Mobile vaccine clinics are provided at no cost to the hosting organization, and there is no cost to employees or members to get vaccinated.
Following are a list of considerations to determine if your workplace or organization is a good match for a mobile vaccination clinic:
- Adequate space for social distancing during queue, vaccination and observation
- Restrooms with working handwashing stations
- Adequate lighting, if indoors
- Public access entrance
- Ample power, if indoors
- Ability for a quick EMS response (how the medics will get to vaccine clinic if needed)
- An estimate on amount of individuals wanting to receive a vaccine
- Separate entrance and exit
- Tables and chairs available to use
- Separate break-off rooms to be used for pharmacy and quiet room (EMS Room)
- Social media to promote the vaccine clinic
If your organization meets the requirements for hosting a vaccine clinic, we encourage you to contact Vaccine Planning at (316) 660-0973 or email email@example.com. You can also fill out this online interest form:
OPTION 2. Work with a partner pharmacy — Contact the partner pharmacies listed below to assist in vaccinating people at your organization:
Point of Contact: Renee Price
Point of Contact: Sloane Freeman
Leekers Family Pharmacy
Point of Contact: Bill Stoner
OPTION 3. Send your employees or members to SCHD vaccination clinics around the County — SCHD offers the following no-cost, walk-in vaccine clinic options around Sedgwick County:
- Main Vaccine Clinic vaccinations are offered by appointment at SCHD's Main Clinic at 2716 W. Central. To schedule an appointment, call 316-660-7300.
- Mobile Clinics are offered by SCHD staff
- Partner Clinics are offered by community partners and assisted by SCHD staff
- Event Clinics are vaccine clinics offered at events in Sedgwick County
For a list of all SCHD clinics, visit the SCHD website at www.sedgwickcounty.org/covid-19/vaccine. If none of our clinics meet your needs, the website vaccines.gov maintains a comprehensive listing of vaccine providers by ZIP code.
There is no cost for the COVID-19 vaccines, and health insurance is not required. Some vaccine providers ask if a person has health insurance to recoup the vaccine administration cost from the insurer. The Pfizer vaccine is available to people age 5 and older; the J&J and Moderna vaccines are available to people age 18 or older (SCHD does not offer the Moderna vaccine).