How to receive a vaccine dose at the SCHD community vaccine clinic
- Make a vaccine appointment below.
- If you need assistance, call SCHD at 316-660-1029.
- Complete and print a pre-registration form. Bring the completed form with you.
- Locate your vaccine card or other documentation of previous vaccine doses.
- If you don't have your vaccine card, request it from the place where you receive vaccine. Do this before your appointment at the vaccine clinic.
- To the appointment, bring your pre-registration form AND vaccine card or other documentation of previous doses.
- If you don't bring your vaccine card to the appointment, SCHD staff can look up your record in the Kansas Immunization Registry.
- Staff is unable to look up records of doses given in other states.
- If you don't bring a pre-registration form, you can complete one at the vaccine clinic.
- All clients must have documentation of previous doses to receive a booster dose.
- At the appointment, if you are receiving a booster dose, sign a statement that you are eligible to receive a booster.
- After the dose is given, wait in observation area for 15 to 30 minutes.
Choose Appointment these are clickable link. Listen to the more times link until you hear dates and times. If no appointments are available, you will hear a message describing this right after the More times link. You do not need to click the More Times link. If there are appointments available, it will read the dates they have appointments. Tab through the times. This can potentially have a lot you will need to tab through or very little. The times will be radio buttons. Select the radio button time you would like. There will be a list of three items. Select Continue from this list. A form will appear. Once you enter the form, you can add your first name, last name and email address. There are additional required fields but unfortunately, the software that is being utilized doesn't read these questions on a screen reader. The first question is Have you received both your 1st & 2nd dose of Pfizer Vaccine? The second question is Do you understand the Pfizer BOOST dose must be administered at least 6 months AFTER DOSE 2? Select yes or no on both questions. Once you have completed the form, click Completed Appointment.