Our E-Plans system lets customers skip a trip to MABCD by submitting plans online. MABCD and other reviewing agencies can review plans simultaneously, which will help reduce plan review times. The site is https://eplans.sedgwickcounty.org/projectdox/.
How to Get Started
Step 1: Submit an Application (Click here for instructions on how to apply for a permit)
- Complete an Plan Review application (PLR) online using Dynamic Portal https://mabcdportal.sedgwickcounty.org.
- If the property does not have an address assigned to it yet, please use a generated address we have created when apply for the Plan Review Permit. The street name is "Address Needs Assigned". See the instructions "How to apply for a permit online" for reference.
- Once the application is approved by staff the applicant will receive an email advising that the plan review fees are available for payment.
- Once payment has been received the applicant will receive an email with an invitation to ePlans to upload files.
Step 2: Upload Files (Click here for instructions on how to upload files)
- Follow e-mail directions and upload files in ePlans. (Click here for instructions on how to Log into ePlans)
- Be sure to follow our naming convention when uploading files. (Click here for instructions on naming files in ePlans)
- Uploading files for revisions must have the exact name of the previous files otherwise it will be rejected for a corrected file.
Step 3: Plan Review Process
- MABCD Plan Examiners and other agencies will review the plans.
- Resubmittals: If you do not pass review then you will be notified to upload corrections.
Step 4: Project Approval
- Download the approved stamped plans which are located under the "Approved" folder.
- A full stamped copy of the approved plans will need to be maintained on the building site.
- Recommended Browsers
The recommended browser for ePlans is Internet Explorer (IE) version 10 or greater because it is compatible with Brava Reader. It will also run in the latest versions of Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox however, all the markup tools will not be available. Be sure to install the ProjectDox components located on the bottom left of the website, and disable pop-up blockers. See the instructions listed below on "How to Log in".
Here are a list of helpful instructions