Restraining Orders

In Sedgwick County, a PFA (Protection from Abuse order) can be obtained at the Sedgwick County Courthouse located in downtown Wichita at 525 N Main. The PFA office is located on the first floor of the Courthouse. For more information about this or about Protection from Stalking orders, please see the corresponding article Protection from Abuse/Protection from Stalking.