Closed for Memorial Day
Sedgwick County offices will be closed May 27 in observance of Memorial Day. Emergency services are available by calling 9-1-1.
Open Meetings this Week
May 6 - 10, 2013
- The media agenda review will take place at 9:30 a.m. Monday and the BOCC staff meeting will take place at 9 a.m. Tuesday at 525 N. Main, third floor.
- The meeting of the Board of County Commissioners will take place at 9 a.m. Wednesday at 525 N. Main, third floor.
- The Wichita/Sedgwick County Access Advisory Board will meet at 10 a.m. Wednesday at 610 N. Main, basement conference room.
- The Criminal Justice Coordinating Council Systems Planning Committee will meet Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. at 141 W. Elm, second floor training room.
- The Criminal Justice Coordinating Council will meet at 10 a.m.
- Thursday at 141 W. Elm, second floor training room.
- The Mental Health Advisory Board will meet at noon Thursday at COMCARE, 635 N. Main.
- The Metropolitan Area Planning Commission will meet at 1:30 p.m. Thursday at Wichita City Hall, 455 N. Main, 10th floor.
- The South Central Kansas Economic Development District will meet at 3:30 p.m. Thursday at 200 W. Douglas, Suite 710.
information about advisory boards and contact Sedgwick County
Communications and Community Initiatives with questions about these meetings
and events - 660-9370.