COVID-19 Sampling and Testing Information
Type of Testing Provided
Our in-house lab provides antigen testing. Antigen tests, often referred to as rapid tests, detect proteins called antigens from the virus that causes COVID-19.
- PCR/NAAT tests may be required for travel to some international locations.
- If you require a PCR/NAAT test for travel or to leave isolation, contact a health provider or find a different testing location.
What to expect?
- Clinic staff will collect a nasal sample using a swab.
- Clients may either wait in a car or call back for test results.
- Clinic staff will provide isolation guidance for clients who test positive and/or refer clients to another provider for confirmatory PCR/NAAT testing.