In response to the increasing and overwhelming interest in asymptomatic residents who wish to be tested for COVID-19, County officials have temporarily suspended scheduling residents for asymptomatic testing. Residents who called by 5 p.m. on Friday, June 26, will be called back for an appointment. Sedgwick County is asking for patience during this time. Information will be forthcoming when asymptomatic testing is resumed.
Which Vaccinations Do I Need?
- Babies and Children Vaccination Schedule
- Youth and Teenagers Vaccination Schedule
- Adults and Seniors Vaccination Schedule
- Travel Vaccinations
Take Charge of Your Health
Public health, YOUR HEALTH, is our business. If you need health care services or some tips to leading a healthier lifestyle, we're here for you.
- See what the Health Department is doing to improve health every day.
- I need health care services.
- I want to take charge of my health.