Sedgwick County residents in need of sharps disposal can do one of the following:
1) Contact a medical waste company to see if they would provide service to a resident
2) Dispose with other trash in accordance with the precautions provided below. https://www.kdheks.gov/environment/sharpsdisposal.html
Prior to placing any sharps container in the trash, write "DO NOT RECYCLE - SHARPS" on the container. Please don’t put loose needles in the trash.
Which Vaccinations Do I Need?
- Babies and Children Vaccination Schedule
- Youth and Teenagers Vaccination Schedule
- Adults and Seniors Vaccination Schedule
- Travel Vaccinations
Take Charge of Your Health
Public health, YOUR HEALTH, is our business. If you need health care services or some tips to leading a healthier lifestyle, we're here for you.
- See what the Health Department is doing to improve health every day.
- I need health care services.
- I want to take charge of my health.