Traffic Safety Hazard/Issue Complaint

Help Sedgwick County keep our roads safe by reporting hazardous road conditions and/or traffic safety concerns.

If your information needs immediate attention (e.g. a missing stop sign) please call 9-1-1.

The following are examples of situations you could report using the form below:

The following are examples of situations that constitute an emergency in which you should call 9-1-1 and report immediately.

If your concern is with the City of Wichita, please visit City of Wichita's Report an Issue forms.

These submissions will be reviewed by the Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office and the Public Works Department on a regular basis. The submissions will be studied by the Public Works Department and may or may not be acted upon depending on their findings. If the concern is on a city street or a state highway, we will forward the concern to the appropriate entity for review and possible action.

We want you to know that we value your comments and opinions and thank you for your time and effort.

Hazard Information
Contact Information

If you would like a response to your concern, please provide your contact information below:

Security Verification