Upcoming elections in Sedgwick County:
To check your current voter registration information, click here.
If you would like to VOTE BY MAIL, click here to download an advance ballot application. Please note, a separate application is required for each person and for each election. Clear photos of applications may be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Want to know if your VOTE BY MAIL application has been processed? Click here to check on the status of your Vote By Mail application or ballot. Click here for Instructions.
Vote Early in Person at one of Sedgwick County's Early Vote Centers. Click here to find dates, times, and locations.
Current Election Information
Click on a question below for more information
What's on your ballot?
What should you expect when you vote?
- You will be asked to provide government issued photo ID.
Got voter ID? Learn more at www.gotvoterid.com
- You will be asked to state your name and address to the check in clerk.
- If the name or address you state does not match your voter registration data, you will be asked to complete a provisional ballot.
- If your stated name and address match your record, you may choose to vote on a machine or a paper ballot. Our new voting machines will provide you with a printed ballot for review prior to your votes being counted.
- Complete your ballot.
- Insert your ballot in the counting machine.
- Wear your I Voted sticker with pride!