Current Election Information
Click on a question below for more information
What's on your ballot?
View Sample ballot. Sample ballots will be available 5 weeks prior to each scheduled election.
What should you expect when you vote?
- You will be asked to provide government issued photo ID.
Got voter ID? Learn more at www.gotvoterid.com
- You will be asked to state your name and address to the check in clerk.
- If the name or address you state does not match your voter registration data, you will be asked to complete a provisional ballot.
- If your stated name and address match your record, you may choose to vote on a machine or a paper ballot. Our new voting machines will provide you with a printed ballot for review prior to your votes being counted.
- Complete your ballot.
- Insert your ballot in the counting machine.
- Wear your I Voted sticker with pride!