Current Election Information
2019 City & School General Election
Click on a question below for more information
What questions will be on the Nov. 5, 2019 General Election ballot in Sedgwick County?
What's on your ballot?
View Sample ballot. Sample ballots will be available 5 weeks prior to each scheduled election.
What should you expect when you vote?
- You will be asked to provide government issued photo ID.
Got voter ID? Learn more at www.gotvoterid.com
- You will be asked to state your name and address to the check in clerk.
- If the name or address you state does not match your voter registration data, you will be asked to complete a provisional ballot.
- If your stated name and address match your record, you may choose to vote on a machine or a paper ballot. Our new voting machines will provide you with a printed ballot for review prior to your votes being counted.
- Complete your ballot.
- Insert your ballot in the counting machine.
- Wear your I Voted sticker with pride!