What's on your ballot?
View Sample ballot. Sample ballots will be available 5 weeks prior to each scheduled election.
2019 Municipal Primary Election Official Candidate List
|Candidate||Office||District||Position||Residential Address||City||Zip Code|
|Joshua M. Atkinson||Wichita City Mayor||Wichita||4409 S Osage||Wichita||67217|
|Brock E. Booker||Wichita City Mayor||Wichita||1608 N Gentry||Wichita||67208|
|Ian M. Demory||Wichita City Mayor||Wichita||1162 Pineridge St||Wichita||67218|
|Mark S. Gietzen||Wichita City Mayor||Wichita||1426 N Glendale||Wichita||67208|
|Jeff Longwell||Wichita City Mayor||Wichita||7806 W 17th St Ct N||Wichita||67212|
|Amy Lyon||Wichita City Mayor||Wichita||2237 S Tara Falls Ct||Wichita||67207|
|Marty Mork||Wichita City Mayor||Wichita||335 N St. Paul||Wichita||67203|
|Lyndy Wells||Wichita City Mayor||Wichita||7512 E 10th Cir N||Wichita||67206|
|Brandon Whipple||Wichita City Mayor||Wichita||4455 S Washington Ct||Wichita||67216|
|Brent T. Davis||School District 259||USD 259||At Large||2200 N Stoneybook Cir||Wichita||67226|
|Trish Hileman||School District 259||USD 259||At Large||139 S Fountain||Wichita||67218|
|Sheril Logan||School District 259||USD 259||At Large||1218 S Gateway St||Wichita||67230|
|Joseph W. Shepard||School District 259||USD 259||At Large||6000 E Mainsgate Rd||Wichita||67230|
What should you expect when you vote?
- You will be asked to provide government issued photo ID.
Got voter ID? Learn more at www.gotvoterid.com
- You will be asked to state your name and address to the check in clerk.
- If the name or address you state does not match your voter registration data, you will be asked to complete a provisional ballot.
- If your stated name and address match your record, you may choose to vote on a machine or a paper ballot. Our new voting machines will provide you with a printed ballot for review prior to your votes being counted.
- Complete your ballot.
- Insert your ballot in the counting machine.
- Wear your I Voted sticker with pride!