Locations and Hours
Main Clinic - 2716 W. Central
Phone: (316) 660-7300
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Noon to 6 p.m. Thursday
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday
Immunizations are by appointment only and can be scheduled by calling 316-660-7300.
- Monday-Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: noon to 6 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Immunizations are also offered at mobile clinics at multiple locations throughout Sedgwick County (see below).
- Health screenings
- Tuberculosis testing
- Family planning
- HIV and sexually transmitted infection testing and care
- Women’s health services: breast and cervical cancer detection
WIC Clifton - 1131 S. Clifton
Services: Women, Infants and Children (WIC), services by appointment
Phone: (316) 660-7444
9th Street Clinic and Administration - 1900 E. 9th St.
Services available by appointment:
- Administration and support offices
- Tuberculosis clinic
- Children’s Dental Clinic
- WIC services - Call (316) 660-7444
- Healthy Babies
- Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Home visits are by appointment only and can be scheduled 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Appointments can be scheduled by calling (316) 660-7300
- SCHD offers mobile vaccine clinics at many locations throughout Sedgwick County
- For a list of locations and times, visit our Mobile Clinic Calendar
- Travel vaccines are offered only at certain mobile clinic locations and must be reserved in advance by calling 316-660-7362