Community Resources


Licensed Child Care Facility Inspection Results

Visit Child Care Aware for assistance locating childcare or call toll free 1-877-678-2548 to request a list of childcare facilities in your area. The online information system is a tool to support families in making informed childcare choices and can be used to review compliance history of a current or potential childcare provider.

Click here to search for Licensed Child Care Facility Inspection results.

Kansas Department of Agriculture (KDA)

Food, Safety and Lodging Food Inspection Report

To view a copy of the KDA inspection report, click on the "View Inspection Report" icon (  ) in the search results.  

Report a complaint

To report a food, safety or lodging complaint, please click on the appropriate link below.  Do not report social distancing or mask complaints through the FDA.  You can contact the Sedgwick County Health Department at 316-660-1022 to make those types of complaints.

Expectant Mothers, Children and Families


Local Resources

National Resouces

Tobacco Cessation