Licensed Child Care Facility Inspection Results
Visit Child Care Aware for assistance locating childcare or call toll free 1-877-678-2548 to request a list of childcare facilities in your area. The online information system is a tool to support families in making informed childcare choices and can be used to review compliance history of a current or potential childcare provider.
Click here to search for Licensed Child Care Facility Inspection results.
Kansas Department of Agriculture (KDA)
Food, Safety and Lodging Food Inspection Report
To view a copy of the KDA inspection report, click on the "View Inspection Report" icon ( ) in the search results.
Report a complaint
To report a food, safety or lodging complaint, please click on the appropriate link below. Do not report social distancing or mask complaints through the FDA. You can contact the Sedgwick County Health Department at 316-660-1022 to make those types of complaints.
Expectant Mothers, Children and Families
- Department of Children and Families (formerly SRS)
- Text 4 Baby
- CDC Pregnancy Online Information Center
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) State Site
- March of Dimes; en Espanol
- SIDS Network of Kansas
- Maternal Infant Health Coalition Asset Map of Sedgwick County
- Sedgwick County Department on Aging provides community-based services including home-delivered meals, transformation, information and more.
- Sedgwick County Developmental Disability Organization ensures individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities have access to home- and community-based services.
- Central Plains Area Agency on Aging (CPAAA) provides information on classes, transportation and housing assistance.
- AARP Resources for Caregivers and their Families offers strategies to navigate conversations with physicians, providing care for chronic conditions, and information on home accessibility (AARP HomeFit Guide) regardless of home-ownership.
- American Heart Association supports caregivers with resources on health, well-being, nutrition and communication.
- Caregiver Action Network offers a wealth of caregiver resources, including a Caregiver’s Toolbox for people who are new to caregiving.
- Family Caregiver Alliance offers resources for new home caregivers and the CareNav online dashboard matched to each caregiver’s unique needs.
- Findhelp.org provides an in-home assistance locator, respite care and more.
- USA.gov links to a variety of federal assistance programs for caregivers.
- Kansas Tobacco Quitline - KanQuit, 1-800-QUIT-NOW
- Information About Tobacco Cessation from KDHE
- Tobacco Free Wichita
- American Cancer Society
- American Lung Association