Licensed Child Care Facility Inspection Results
Visit Child Care Aware for assistance locating child care or call toll free 1-877-678-2548 to request a list of child care facilities in your area. The online information system is a tool to support families in making informed child care choices and can be used to review compliance history of a current or potential child care provider.
Click here to search for Licensed Child Care Facility Inspection results.
Kansas Department of Agriculture (KDA)
To view a copy of the KDA inspection report, click on the "View Inspection Report" icon ( ) in the search results.
Report a complaint
To report a food, safety or lodging complaint, please click on the appropriate link below. Do not report social distancing or mask complaints through the FDA. You can contact the Sedgwick County Health Department at 316-660-1022 to make those types of complaints.
Expectant Mothers, Children and Families
- Department of Children and Families (formerly SRS)
- Text 4 Baby
- CDC Pregnancy Online Information Center
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) State Site
- March of Dimes; en Espanol
- SIDS Network of Kansas
- Maternal Infant Health Coalition Asset Map of Sedgwick County
- Kansas Tobacco Quitline - KanQuit, 1-800-QUIT-NOW
- Information About Tobacco Cessation from KDHE
- Tobacco Free Wichita
- American Cancer Society
- American Lung Association