- Sedgwick County 2019 Adopted Budget Now Online
- Commissioners may attend INTRUST Bank Arena Announcement
- County Commission Accepts County Manager’s Resignation, Appoints Interim
- Sedgwick County Names New Human Resources Director
- National Influenza Vaccination Week Highlights Importance of getting a Flu Shot
- County to Offer Free HIV Testing for World AIDS Day
- Revised Tax Statements for Mulvane School District to be Issued
- Sedgwick County Earns Excellence Award in Financial Reporting
- Emergency Services
911 or 316.263.6011 for calls from outside Sedgwick County
- Non-Emergency Numbers
Click here for non-emergency numbers for area departments in Sedgwick County
- Commission Office
- Call Center
- Appraiser, Treasurer and Tag Office: 316.660.9110
- COMCARE: 316.660.1100
- 24-Hour Crisis Intervention Services 316.660.7500
- 18th Judicial District Court
- e-information Subscription Service
- Subscribe to receive Board of Sedgwick County Commissioners meeting reminders and agendas via e-mail.
- Subscribe to receive Commissioner Newsletters.
- Fast Pass
- Sedgwick County App
- Download the Sedgwick County App! Click here to watch a video about what you will be able to do using our app.
Meetings marked with an * indicate more than two commissioners attending.
No upcoming events are listed.