- County’s High Credit Rating Reaffirmed
- Election Commissioner Shares Election Update, How to Track Election Night Results
- Briefing to Address Updated Election Reporting Process
- Fire Departments Consolidation Update
- Lake Afton Cleared of Algae Warning
- First Report of Flu in Sedgwick County
- Exploration Place Announces New President
- Rohrig Retiring from Regional Forensic Science Center After 36 Years of Service
- Emergency Services
911 or 316.263.6011 for calls from outside Sedgwick County
- Non-Emergency Numbers
Click here for non-emergency numbers for area departments in Sedgwick County
- Commission Office
- Call Center
- Appraiser, Treasurer and Tag Office: 316.660.9000
- COMCARE: 316.660.1100
- 24-Hour Crisis Intervention Services 316.660.7500
- 18th Judicial District Court
- e-information Subscription Service
- Subscribe to receive Board of Sedgwick County Commissioners meeting reminders and agendas via e-mail.
- Subscribe to receive Commissioner Newsletters.
- Fast Pass
- Sedgwick County App
- Download the Sedgwick County App! Click here to watch a video about what you will be able to do using our app.
Meetings marked with an * indicate more than two commissioners attending.
- Fri 15 Nov 2019
- Vote Canvass
- 9 a.m. 510 N. Main, Suite 101