- County to review EMS management model
- Commission approves permanent road closure
- District 5 Town Hall scheduled for Wednesday
- Major changes coming to 55th Street South and Meridian
- Planning Commission and committee to discuss renewable energy systems this week
- An Update on Flood Control Measures in Sedgwick County
- Cheney Lake to Release Excess Water Wednesday Morning
- Movement continues on wind and solar energy guidelines
- Emergency Services
911 or 316.263.6011 for calls from outside Sedgwick County
- Non-Emergency Numbers
Click here for non-emergency numbers for area departments in Sedgwick County
- Commission Office
- Call Center
- Appraiser, Treasurer and Tag Office: 316.660.9000
- COMCARE: 316.660.1100
- 24-Hour Crisis Intervention Services 316.660.7500
- 18th Judicial District Court
- e-information Subscription Service
- Subscribe to receive Board of Sedgwick County Commissioners meeting reminders and agendas via e-mail.
- Subscribe to receive Commissioner Newsletters.
- Fast Pass
- Sedgwick County App
- Download the Sedgwick County App! Click here to watch a video about what you will be able to do using our app.
Meetings marked with an * indicate more than two commissioners attending.
No upcoming events are listed.