BOCC Meeting Recap
Check out what's happening This Week in Sedgwick County
Federal ARPA Funds
Click here to see the latest information on American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds.
- Emergency Services
911 or (316) 263-6011 for calls from outside Sedgwick County
- Non-Emergency Numbers
Click here for non-emergency numbers for area departments in Sedgwick County
- COVID-19 Questions: (316) 660-1022
- Commission Office: (316) 660-9300
- Call Center
- Appraiser, Treasurer and Tag Office: (316) 660-9000
- COMCARE: (316) 660-1100
- 24-Hour Crisis Intervention Services: (316) 660-7500
- 18th Judicial District Court: (316) 660-5800
- e-information Subscription Service
- Fast Pass
- To apply for a Sedgwick County Fast Pass, complete and return this form.
- To read the policy regarding Sedgwick County Fast Pass, click here.
- Sedgwick County App
- Download the Sedgwick County App! Click here to watch a video about what you will be able to do using our app.
Community Taskforce to Review Youth Corrections Systems Standards