SCHD COVID-19 Testing Site
Sedgwick County Health Department COVID-19 Testing
- SCHD provides no-cost COVID-19 testing for uninsured adults, uninsured children, and children covered by CHIP or Medicaid/KanCare.
- People with health insurance who need COVID-19 testing should contact their health provider or find a different testing location.
- Testing is by appointment only (hours below). To schedule an appointment, call 316-660-7300.
COVID-19 Testing Information
- SCHD tests use antigen testing.
Information for Travelers
- PCR testing may be required for travel to some international locations; SCHD tests are not PCR tests.
- For country-specific COVID-19 testing requirements, visit the U.S. Department of State's website here.
- If your travel destination requires an antibody test or a PCR test, contact a health provider or find a different testing location.
|Monday||7:30 - 11 a.m., 12 -5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 - 11 a.m., 12 -5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 - 11 a.m., 12 -5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., 2:30 - 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.|