A NAME Accredited Facility
Chief Medical Examiner
Timothy S. Gorrill, M.D., Ph.D.
Deputy Medical Examiners
Scott W. Kipper, M.D.
Christine James, D.O.
Chief Forensic Medical Investigator
Family Support Information
The Pathology Division of the Sedgwick County Regional Forensic Science Center provides the following services.
Forensic Pathology Services
- Autopsies and external examinations
- Scene investigation
- Determination of cause and manner of death
- Identification of unknown decedents
- Recovery and evaluation of skeletal remains
- Consultation for review of records
- Body storage
- Tissue recovery
- Evidence collection
- Medication history analysis
- Digital imagery
- Medical photography
- X-ray examination
- Microscopic studies
- Training and education programs
- Continuing medicolegal training
- Family support services