Be An Election Worker
Play an active and important role in your community and earn extra money in the process!
The Sedgwick County Election Office is currently recruiting election workers for upcoming elections. Election workers are a critical part of the election process. What a great opportunity to serve your community! Please join us for this rewarding experience.
Election worker requirements:
- Must be a registered voter in Sedgwick County or a 16 or 17 year-old who is otherwise eligible to register to vote, except for not yet being of legal age.
- Must be available to work on Election Day from 4:45 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. or until all of the closing procedures have been completed.
- Must be available to attend a mandatory training class.
Election worker pay:
- Election clerks and provisional ballot judges are paid $120 for Election Day and $22.50 for training.
- Election supervising judges are paid $150 for Election Day and $22.50 for training.
Please contact the Sedgwick County Election Office by telephone 316-660-7119 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in serving as an election worker.Application for Election Worker Position