Health Department Holding Mobile and Partner Vaccine Clinics
(Sedgwick County, Kan.) – In an effort to provide additional opportunities and broader outreach of the COVID-19 vaccine, the Sedgwick County Health Department (SCHD) will offer clinics around the county in addition to the main vaccine clinic at 223 S. Main. All clinics will offer the Pfizer vaccine, which is approved for people age 16 and older.
Mobile Clinics offered by SCHD staff:
Locations listed below are open to the first 300 people on a first come, first serve (walk-in) basis:
- Wednesday, April 7 | 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. | Wichita Heart of Christ | 856 S. Green St., Wichita
- Friday, April 9 | 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. | Pathway Church | 18800 W. Kellogg Dr., Goddard
Partner Clinics offered by community partners and assisted by SCHD staff:
To receive the vaccine at the following neighborhood locations, please schedule an appointment with the facility:
- Sunday, April 11 | 1 to 5 p.m. | St. Mary’s Baptist Church | 1648 E. 17th N, Wichita | (316) 265-2044
- Sunday, April 18 | 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. | Greater Pentecostal Church of God | 730 N Cleveland, Wichita, KS | (316) 262-7155
- Saturday, May 1 | 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. | Evergreen Recreation Center | 2700 N Woodland, Wichita, KS | (316) 303-8036
Contact your medical provider prior to the vaccine appointment if you have questions about how the vaccine may interact with your medical condition and medications you take.
Please continue to direct general questions about the COVID-19 vaccine to (316) 660-1022; this line is not for scheduling appointments.
As more vaccine is received, the Sedgwick County Health Department will vaccinate more people while following guidance from CDC, KDHE, and Sedgwick County Health Officer Dr. Garold Minns. The vaccination schedule is designed to assure that all who want to be vaccinated will have that opportunity. The implementation of the vaccination schedule is dependent on the manufacturing and distribution schedule from vaccine providers. The County will not schedule more appointments than the vaccine available. Updated information is available at https://www.sedgwickcounty.org/covid-19/vaccine-information/.