Mobile and Partner Vaccine Clinics Coming to a Neighborhood Near You
(Sedgwick County, Kan.) – In addition to the community vaccine clinic, 223 S. Main, the Sedgwick County Health Department (SCHD) offers clinics around the county in an effort to provide additional opportunities and broader outreach of the COVID-19 vaccine. New dates, times, and locations are added weekly. Please check the website for up to date information.
All clinics will offer Pfizer and Johnson and Johnson (J&J) vaccine. The Pfizer vaccine is available to people age 16 or older; the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is available to people age 18 or older.
If a person with a severe medical risk has received medical advice to not go to a large vaccine clinic, such as the community vaccination site at 223 S. Main, mobile and partner clinics are a good alternative due to short lines and small groups of people.
Mobile clinics are offered by SCHD staff and will be open on a first come, first serve (walk-in) basis. No appointment necessary.
- Thursday, May 6 | 3 to 7 p.m. | Hilltop Urban Church | 910 S. Bluffview Dr., Wichita
- Friday, May 7 | 10 a.m. to noon | Sacred Heart Catholic Church | 311 S. 5th St., Colwich
- Friday, May 7 | 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. | Maize Middle School | 4600 N. Maize Rd., Maize
- Saturday, May 8 | 1 to 5 p.m. | Lao Buddhist Temple | 2550 S. Greenwich Rd., Wichita
- Tuesday, May 11 | 2 to 6 p.m. | Andale High School, Gym B | 700 Rush Ave., Andale
- Friday, May 14 | 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. | Pathway Church – Westlink | 2001 N. Maize Rd., Wichita
- Tuesday, May 18 | 2 to 6 p.m. | Riverview Baptist Church | 844 W. 53rd St. N., Wichita
- Wednesday, May 19 | 2 to 4 p.m. | Clearwater Senior Center | 921 E. Janet Ave., Clearwater
- Friday, May 21 | 2 to 5 p.m. | Mulvane High School Gym | 1900 N. Rock Rd., Mulvane
Partner clinics are offered by community partners and assisted by SCHD staff, by appointment only. Contact the host facility to make an appointment.
- Saturday, May 15 | 1 to 4 p.m. | Bethany UMC Church | 1601 S. Main St., Wichita | Schedule by dialing (316) 993-0611
- Sunday, May 16 | 1 to 4 p.m. | Cedar Chapel UMC Church | 1140 E. 47th St. S., Wichita | Schedule by dialing (316) 993-0611
- Sunday, May 23 | 1 to 5 p.m. | Chisolm Trail Church of Christ | 5833 E. 37th St. N., Wichita | Schedule by dialing (316) 214-5490
- Sunday, June 6 | 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. | Mark Cathedral | 1018 N. Dellrose, Wichita | Schedule by dialing (316) 393-1574
- Saturday, June 19 | 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. | VFW Over There Post 112 | 1560 S. Topeka St., Wichita | Schedule by dialing (316) 265-3255
Contact your medical provider prior to the vaccine appointment if you have questions about how the vaccine may interact with your medical condition and medications you take.
Please continue to direct general questions about the COVID-19 vaccine to (316) 660-1022; this line is not for scheduling appointments.
As more vaccine is received, the Sedgwick County Health Department will vaccinate more people while following guidance from CDC, KDHE, and Sedgwick County Health Officer Dr. Garold Minns. The vaccination schedule is designed to assure that all who want to be vaccinated will have that opportunity. The implementation of the vaccination schedule is dependent on the manufacturing and distribution schedule from vaccine providers. The County will not schedule more appointments than the vaccine available. Updated information is available at https://www.sedgwickcounty.org/covid-19/vaccine-information/.