Addiction Treatment Services
4035 E Harry St, Wichita KS 67218
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday – Thursday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday
What is this service?
Addiction Treatment Services (ATS) is an alcohol and drug treatment program certified by the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services. ATS assists clients in reducing use of alcohol and other substances, thereby improving their overall quality of life.
Whom does this program serve?
ATS serves adults ages 18 and older who are suffering from drug and alcohol dependency and the life problems associated with their dependency.
Which services are offered through this program?
- Assessment and evaluation
- Co-occurring mental health and substance use treatment
- Primary addiction treatment including individual and group treatment
- Problem gambling assessment and treatment for patients and their family members
- Alcohol and drug education programs
Criminal Justice Referred Treatment Programs
- Sedgwick County District Drug Court
- Sedgwick County District Attorney Drug Diversion Program
- City of Wichita Municipal Drug Court
- Senate Bill 123
- Senate Bill 6
Problem Gambling Treatment Program
Problem gambling can strain relationships, interfere with work, and lead to financial debt. Those struggling with problem gambling (and their spouses) are more likely to experience depression and are at increased risk of suicide. ATS provides treatment for those struggling with problem gambling, as well as their family and/or concerned others, at no cost to the recipients.
How can I get involved in an addiction treatment program?
COMCARE’s Addiction Treatment Services provides same-day assessments to new clients and is available when the need for help arises. Our goal is to connect you with services as quickly as possible. Walk-ins welcome, no appointment necessary, 4035 E Harry St, Wichita KS 67218, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.