Evidence-Based Program Fund Application
Kansas Department of Corrections - Juvenile Services (KDOC-JS) has developed a process by which organizations and agencies in Sedgwick County may request funds from the Evidence-based Programs Fund.
Please note, these instructions and application will also be a part of KDOC-JS FY23 Comprehensive Grant Planning Application. Sedgwick County received an allocation of $767,536.31 from the Evidence-based Program Fund which is available for community organizations to apply.
Steps to apply for funds and receive Sedgwick County Juvenile Corrections Advisory Board (Team Justice) approval:
- 1. Review the information in the instructions document and complete the first page.
- 2. Complete the application answering all questions.
- 3. Utilize the budget form and either transfer the information into the funding portion of the Application or submit it as a supplemental document.
- 4. Print and sign the applicant portion of the signature page.
- 5. Submit your application and all attachments electronically to Chase Tipton and/or Abigail Lessman (contact information below) by 5 p.m. on Monday February 28th.
- Applications that are approved by a Team Justice Workgroup will be asked to attend the March 4th Juvenile Corrections Advisory Board - Team Justice meeting between 11:30am - 1:00pm to give a brief presentation outlining your program.
Please contact Chase Tipton, Evidence Based Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 316-660-1649 or Abigail Lessman, Project Manager, at email@example.com, 316-660-5368 if you have any questions.