Evidence-Based Program Fund Application
KDOC-Juvenile Services has developed a process by which organizations and agencies in Sedgwick County may request funds from the Evidence-based Programs Fund.
Please note, these instructions and application will also be a part of KDOC-Juvenile Services FY22 Comprehensive Grant Planning Application. Sedgwick County received an allocation of $767,536.31 from the Evidence-based Program Fund which is available for community organizations to apply.
Steps to apply for funds and receive Sedgwick County Juvenile Corrections Advisory Board (Team Justice) approval:
- 1. Complete the application answering all questions.
- 2. Participate in a virtual meeting with Department of Corrections consultant, Dr. Delores Craig-Moreland, on February 17th from 1:30pm to 2:30pm, to discuss evidence based programming and focus areas. This is not required, but highly recommended.
- Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85716801246?pwd=TFYvUHdPL3V2TXFDVkltQWo4SkRqdz09
- Call in phone number: 1-312-626-6799 US (Chicago)
- Meeting ID: 857 1680 124
- Passcode: 827944
- 3. Submit your application to Chase Tipton (contact information below) by 5 p.m. on February 22.
- 4. Attend the March 5 Juvenile Corrections Advisory Board (Team Justice) to present your program.
Please contact Chase Tipton, Evidence Based Coordinator, at email@example.com, 316-660-1649 if you have any questions.