Open Spending gives the public access to view Sedgwick County revenues, expenditures and vendor payments. This site is provided as a single source for answers to county financial questions like:
- How much money funds the government?
- How is it spent?
- What types of vendors receive payments from the county?
Open Budget gives the public access to view Sedgwick County budgetary information including how our plans for expenditures and revenues compare to the actual revenue and expenditure amounts. Capital Improvement Projects information is also included in Open Budget.
Access information about all Sedgwick County grants currently in use.
- 1st Quarter Financial Report
- 2nd Quarter Financial Report
- 3rd Quarter Financial Report
- 4th Quarter Financial Report
- Financial Year in Review