Northeast Sedgwick County Park
Summary of Rules and Regulations:
- Open from sunrise to sunset.
- Pets must be leashed; leash cannot be longer than 8 feet.
- Pet owners are responsible for removal of all pet waste and proper disposal.
- Hunting or possession of weapons is not allowed. (Weapons - Sedgwick County Code Sec. 20-106)
- Discharge of firearms is not allowed, unless in defense of self, another human, or property as authorized by law. (Firearms - K.S.A. 21-5111)
- Swimming and wading are not allowed.
- No boating, fishing or camping.
- Do not sell merchandise without written permission.
- No loitering.
- Do not damage or destroy park property.
- Drive only on provided roads.
- Follow all posted park regulations/ signs.
For a complete list of rules, visit Sedgwick County Park Rules.