Reserve Your Spot In Line
You may reserve your spot in line three different ways:
If you don’t have access to a cell phone or PC, come into your preferred tag office.
- Douglas Tag Office located at 2525 W. Douglas
- Kellogg Tag Office located at 5620 E. Kellogg
Use the QLess kiosk where a number will be drawn using a touch screen monitor. You will be placed in line, and will be displayed on the big screen monitors. Once selected, you’ll be advised by voice prompts to an assigned station.
To secure a place in line via text message,
Send text to: 316 395-2940
Message Line: (bolded text below no spaces; for the office of your choice.)
- SGKelloggTag for the Kellogg Office located at 5620 E Kellogg
- SGDouglasTag for the Douglas Tag Office located at 2525 W. Douglas
You will receive text asking which line you wish to join based on the descriptions below. It will only offer you lines that are available. Reply to the with the line you wish to join.
- ADA - Select this line if you qualify under the American Disability Act
- Title - Select this line if you are transferring a tag to a different vehicle, the first time you are tagging the vehicle, or there is a name change on your registration.
- Renewal - Select this line if your vehicle has a tag and you are renewing for current year, ordering/picking up personalized plates; handicap placards, or replacing lost or stolen plate/decal.
Note: You may receive a text message: Sorry, we have already reached our maximum capacity, and will be busy serving customers until we close. Please try again later.
To compare the wait time for all four offices.
(For Douglas Office wait times select the appropriate line described above, it will display people waiting and estimated wait time.)
Attention: If the QLess Boxes below are blank, you must install Adobe Flash Player. If you do not wish to install the Adobe Flash Player, you can use the Google Chrome browser.
Sedgwick County makes every effort to produce and publish the most current and accurate information possible. This public information is furnished as a public service.
- The information must be accepted and used by the recipient with the understanding that the data was developed and collected for the purpose of automating our customer line management system.
- Estimate wait times may vary based on the number of customers who place themselves in line online and who walk-in to our offices.
- This online service may open and close throughout the day based on the number of customers to be served in line.
Our walk-in office hours at both locations are Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., excluding county designate holidays.
Standard text messaging rates may apply when using this service.