Vital Statistics Application Forms

For questions regarding marriage or divorce certificates or domestic and child support issues, please contact the Office of the District Court Clerk at (316) 660-5700.

Send completed forms to:

Curtis State Office Building
1000 SW Jackson, Ste. 120
Topeka, KS 66612-2221

Customer Service is available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday by calling (785) 296-1400.

Other Sedgwick County Forms

For additional state forms, please visit Kansas Department of Health and Environment Office of Vital Statistics.