Vital Statistics Application Forms
For questions regarding marriage or divorce certificates or domestic and child support issues, please contact the Office of the District Court Clerk at (316) 660-5700.
Send completed forms to:
Curtis State Office Building
1000 SW Jackson, Ste. 120
Topeka, KS 66612-2221
Customer Service is available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday by calling (785) 296-1400.
Other Sedgwick County Forms
- Adult Entertainment/Performer Application
- Adult Establishment Business Application
- Deferral of Real Property Taxes Application - Military Personnel
- Cereal Malt Beverage Applications
- Emergency Vehicle Application
- House Moving Application
- Adult Entertainment/Manager License Application
- Pawnbroker Application
- Property Tax Relief Application
- Request for Removal from Public Access
- Tax Form Class B and Drinking Establishment
- Transient Merchant Application
For additional state forms click here to visit the Kansas Department of Health and Environment website.