Juvenile Division Frequently Asked Questions

When is the Juvenile Diversion program open for business?

The District Attorney's Office is open between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm

Where is the Juvenile Diversion program located?

The Juvenile Diversion program is located at the District Attorney's Office - Juvenile Division located at 1900 E. Morris. You will enter through the Juvenile Court entrance.

How do I contact the Juvenile Diversion Department?

The Diversion number is (316) 660-9777

How much does it cost to apply for Diversion?

Payments must be in the form of a money order or cashier's check. The District Attorney's Office will not accept cash, personal checks, credit cards or debit cards.

Where do I take my UA?

If you are directed to submit a UA, you will go to Affiliated Medical Services (AMS) located at 2916 E. Central

How do I apply for the Juvenile Diversion program?

What do I need to bring with the application?

You will need to include the following with the Diversion application:

What happens after I apply?

Who needs to attend the interview?

A parent or guardian is required to attend the interview with the applicant (juvenile offender) if the applicant is younger than eighteen years

Should my attorney attend the interview with my?

No, your attorney may not be present during the interview

What if I am denied Diversion?