Damage Assessment Reporting

This form is for Initial Damage Reporting only - If there is an emergency - dial 911.

If you need to request volunteer assistance to help with cleanup, call the United Way helpline at 2-1-1.

This form is sent to Sedgwick County Emergency Management. THIS IS VOLUNTARY. Your participation helps us collect reports of damages so we have the ability to assess the highest impacted areas.

Damage Details