Release of Inmate Money

Inmates wishing to release money to someone outside of the facility may do so. The person picking up the debit card must have a photo ID.

Inmates and do a money release one time per booking.  

The inmates family or friend has to request the money from the inmate.  The deputy checks with the inmate to see if they want to release the money to that person.