I Want to Provide Services

Information on Becoming a Provider in Sedgwick County

Additional Resources

Helpful Links

KDADS Licensing Information

Kansas Department for Aging and Disability (KDADS) licensing information for IDD Services can be found on the KDADS website http://www.kdads.ks.gov/commissions/survey-certification-and-credentialing-commission under IDD Licensure Information.

The following are direct links to the KDADS IDD Licensure Information forms:

Adverse Incident Reporting "AIR" System Training Video

License Applicants

Limited Scope

Day / Residential

Targeted Case Management

Share Living Information

HCBS Waiver Programs