Sedgwick County EMS Paramedics load patient into back of ambulance.

If you or another person experiences the following, call 9-1-1 to request an ambulance:

Sedgwick County EMS Paramedic assist in the extrication of a patient from a motor vehicle accident.

In addition, 9-1-1/EMS should be called concerning the following: