Frequently Asked Questions
We get many of the some questions every day. Here are the answers to many of them.
- How can I see who is in jail?
- I may have a warrant, how can I check on that?
- How can I take care of a warrant that I have?
- I'm a victim of domestic violence. Where can I seek assistance?
- How do I bond my friend/family member out of jail?
- How do I put money on a inmates account?
- How do I visit a person in jail?
- Can I drop off food or other property for an inmate?
- Can I pick up property belonging to a friend or family member? How do I do it?
- Where do I go to get fingerprints taken for a Carry Concealed License, Teaching License or for Adoption Forms?
- Do you offer Active Shooter Training? How can I sign up my business, church or organization?
- How do I sign up for Vacation Watch?
- How can I file a complaint or give positive feedback on Sheriff's Office personnel?
- Where can I go to check if a Registered Offender lives in my area?
- Can I check out crime reports in my area?