You must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader running on your machine in order to view all forms. Some forms may take a few moments to open, depending on your connection speed. Most forms below are legal documents and require the use of legal size (8 1/2" x 14") paper. The forms are designed to be completed on-line, and then printed.
If you are needing a new deed created or have questions regarding which deed will meet your needs, please consult a real estate attorney or a title company.
If you are over the age of 60 in Kansas, you can call the Kansas Elder Hotline for free at 1-800-353-5337.
- Affidavit Document Re-File
- Affidavit for Lost Documents
- Changes to Kansas Real Estate Sales Validation Questionnaire 2013
- Cover Page
- Kansas Real Estate Sales Validation Questionnaire
- Mechanic's Lien Statement Form 41
- Mortgage Fee Cap Affidavit
- Release/Satisfaction of Mortgage
- Release/Satisfaction of Mortgage - Corporate
- Request for DD214 Form
- Request for Removal of Name and Home Address/Home Ownership from Public Access
- Written Demand for Satisfaction of Mortgage
Uniform Commercial Code Forms
- UCC1 - Financing Statement & Instructions
- UCC1AP - Financing Statement Additional Party & Instructions
- UCC3AP - Financing Statement Amendment Additional Party & Instructions
- UCC1Ad - Financing Statement Addendum & Instructions
- UCC3 - Financing Statement Amendment & Instructions
- UCC3Ad - Financing Statement Amendment Addendum & Instructions
- UCC5 - Information Statement
- UCC11 - Information Request & Instructions